This article was originally published on this site
• Scout Exchange, a Boston and Chicago-based platform for marketplace recruiting, has raised $100 million in funding. The investor was TRI Ventures, John Chuang‘s investment vehicle.
• TurnKey Vacation Rentals Inc, an Austin, Texas-based vacation rental property management, raised $31 million in Series D funding. Adams Street Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Altos Ventures.
• Carbon Lighthouse, a San Francisco-based clean energy company specializing in serving commercial real estate investors, hospitality, and the private education markets, raised $27 million in funding. GRC SinoGreen led the round, and was joined by investors including JCI Ventures, Ulupono Initiative; SV Tech Ventures, Radicle Impact Partners, Steve Girsky, Ekistic Ventures, and JB Straubel.
• Yogome, a Mexico-based provider of digital learning and children’s education, raised $26.9 million in Series B funding. Exceed Capital Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Seaya Ventures, Insight Venture Partners and Variv Capital.
• Airspace Systems Inc., a San Leandro, Calif.-based manufacturer of comprehensive drone defense systems, raised $20 million in Series A funding. Singtel Innov8 led the round, and was joined by investors including s28 Capital, Shasta Ventures and Granite Hill Capital Partners.
• Carsome, a Malaysia-based used car platform, raised $19 million in Series B funding. Burda Principal Investments led the round, and was joined by investors including Gobi Partners, InnoVen Capital and Lumia Capital.
• Imply, a Burlingame, Calif.-based data analytics company, raised $13.3 million in Series A funding. Andreessen Horowitz led the round, and was joined by investors including Khosla Ventures.
• Voci Technologies, a Pittsburgh-based provider of enterprise speech-to-text transcription and analytics, raised $8 million in Series B funding. Grotech Ventures and Harbert Growth Partners led the round.
• Artland, a Copenhagen-based mobile art app that connects art collectors and galleries worldwide, raised $1 million in seed funding. Investors include Mikkel Hansen, Andreas Helgstrand, Shaka Loveless, and Nicolas Michaelsen.